Toastmaster’s countertop electric griddles are the most economical and flexible countertop griddles in the food service industry. They offer unsurpassed performance, combining a proven control system with Toastmaster quality and durability.
Construction: Stainless steel front including top rail, with aluminized steel rear and sides, with 4” high rear and side splash guards and full width stainless steel grease trough and easy to access grease drawer.
Electrical: The electric griddles are available in 208 or 240 Volts, single or 3 phase. Please specify at time of order by phone or email
Heating: The electric models contain tubular heating elements that are pressure clamped to the underside of the griddle surface. The heaters are designed to provide heat to assure even heating.
Units are listed by Underwriters Laboratories, and are UL Sanitation approved. Printed in the U.S.A.
• Ultra smooth 5/8” thick polished steel plate.
• Snap action thermostat control from 150°- 450°F.
• A 4,000 watt element every 12” of cooking surface.
• Spatula wide 3-1/4” front grease trough and grease chute.
• Thermostat with positive “OFF” position.
• Stainless steel front panel, bull nose and grease drawer.
• 4-3/8” rear and side splash guards.
• 4” nickel plated steel legs.
Warranty: Toastmaster griddles are covered by Toastmaster’s one year parts and labor warranty.
(Image shown is 48" Griddle)