The Vollrath® 36-inch Cayenne griddle is versatile, powerful and built to last.
The superior heating element design ensures even heating over the entire cooking
surface of this unit, which is thermostatically controlled for accurate heating up to 570°F.
This model features independent controls per 12-inch heating zone, creating
multiple stations in one unit. The heavy-duty polished cooking surface retains heat,
and the knob guards prevent accidental temperature adjustments. The back and sloped
side splashes prevent messes, and the internally-mounted grease collection pan makes
cleaning easier and gives this griddle a sleeker appearance.
Ideal for a variety of foods, including steaks, burgers, eggs, pancakes and bacon.
- Superior element design ensures even heating over entire cooking surface
- Snap-action thermostat provides accurate temperature control
- Thermostatically controlled, maximum temperature of 570°F (299°C)
- Fast startup and recovery times
- Heavy-duty cooking surface for high heat retention
- Griddle plate is fully welded to base
- Knob guards protect against accidental changes or damage
- Internally-mounted grease collection pan for cleaner appearance
and easier cleaning and maintenance
- 36″ griddle features independent controls per 12″ heating zone,
creating multiple stations in one unit
- Heavy-duty adjustable legs
- 3 ft. (91.4 cm) cord with plug
- 1 Year Warranty