The SafeSlicer is a knife a cutting board and a safety guide all in one. It unites all three for a tool that keeps you safe while slicing dicing and chopping different-size fruits and vegetables both soft and yielding or hard and stubborn. The knife is an NSF-approved stainless straight-edge knife from LamsonSharp with a pivot nub through the end of the blade. The pivot holds the knife in the different notches for varying heights according to largeness of fruit to be cut. The notches are carved in the 16-gauge stainless tower (14 inches high) the longer notch at the bottom allowing a back-and-forth cutting motion. The tower mounts and locks onto stainless nubs attached to a USDA-certified poly cutting board with a groove for the knife edge to minimize contact with board and lessen dulling.
The cutting board measures 13-7/8 inch x 18-1/2 inches x 1/2 inch thick. Increasing potential for more productive food preparation by cutting fruits and vegetables of different sizes the SafeSlicer
- SafeSlicer™ by INVENTZ Inc.
- Patented cutting edge tecnology for food preparation
- Dice, slice and chop fruits and vegetables of all shapes, sizes and consistencies
- High quality, 16 gauge stainless steel tower
- Stainless steel knife locks into tower for stable, one-step cutting action
- Safely reduces accidents
- Increases leveraging power up to 15 times
- Knife easily stores in the tower for safety and convenience
- Includes USDA approved polyethylene base & NSF approved knife
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in the USA
- NSF Certified