The Culinary Series Range by American Range was designed for continuous rugged use
and performance. All the latest technology is incorporated to give you the best value for your
You need power? You get it with Power-Plus 32,000 BTU/hr. power burners,
something you normally see with institutional series ranges.
All stainless steel exterior is a standard feature for longevity and easy cleaning.
Quality, dependability and customer satisfaction make American Range the brand
of choice among professional chefs and restaurateurs worldwide
*Image shown with optional casters*
- All stainless steel front, sides, high shelf & riser.
- Heavy gauge welded frame construction.
- 6” stainless steel heavy duty landing ledge.
- 12” x 12” sectioned cast iron top grates.
- Power-Plus 32,000 BTU/hr. lift-off open burners.
- Porcelainized oven interior.
- One chrome plated rack per oven.
- 100% safety oven pilot.
- 6” chrome plated steel legs.
- Optional Casters available.
- AGA and CGA design certified, and NSF listed.
- One year limited warranty, parts and labor.
- Sturdy, welded front frame provides stability to the range.
- Pull-off stainless steel door for easy cleaning.
- Oven dimensions: 26-1/2”W x 22-1/2”D x 13-1/2”H.
- Thermostat controls temperature from 150°F to 500°F.
- One chrome plated oven rack (Additional racks optional).
- Porcelain enamel finish inside oven bottom, sides, back, and door liner.
- Steel burner rated at Power-Plus 35,000 BTU/hr.
- 100% safety gas shut off.
- Matchless push button ignition to light a standing pilot.