The Vollrath® Cayenne medium-duty charbroiler is built to last. One side of the versatile
grill plate features narrow surfaces with integral channels designed to dispense excess fat,
while the other side has flatter and wider grill surfaces for more delicate items like fish.
Angled adapter bars enable the grill plates to be angled away from heat sources for slower
cooking, directing grease away and minimizing flare-ups. The strong metal knobs won’t break
or crack, protecting the interior gas valves. Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel
construction prevents grease and dirt buildup, while back and side splashes minimize messes.
A full-width stainless steel drip pan keeps cleaning simple, and heavy-duty legs allow leveling
adjustments to provide maximum stability. Now with even more BTUs, this compact
charbroiler is sure to impress.
- 28,000 BTU
- Ships complete with kits for both radiant and lava rock set up
- Shipped set up for natural gas — includes kit with regulator for
field conversion to propane
- Stainless and aluminized steel, fully-welded construction to eliminate grease and dirt traps
- Superior stainless steel burner design allows for better heat distribution and faster recovery
- Burners placed every 6″ for optimum heat distribution and control.
- 12″ unit has one burner.
- Heavy-duty gas valves ensure long life
- Heavy-duty adjustable legs
- Cool-to-touch bull-nose design protects from burns
- All metal knobs protect gas valves from damage, won’t break or
crack and are GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
- ¾” NPT gas inlet
- 1 Year Warranty