The Vollrath 48″ Heavy Duty Radiant/ Lava Rock Charbroiler is very Heavy Duty and built solid. Versatile grill plates feature narrower grill surfaces on one side, with integral channels specially designed to dispense excess fat, reducing smoke and flames. The flip side features flatter, wider grill surfaces, ideal for fish and other more delicate items. Angled adaptor bars enable the grill plates to be angled away from heat for slower cooking. This directs grease away to minimize flareups.
- Ships complete with kits for both radiant and lava rock set up.
- Burners placed every 6″ for maximum coverage and control.
- 2 x 20,000 BTU high output burners for 40,000 BTU per 12″ of cooking surface.
- Shipped complete for radiant or lava rock use.
- Shipped set up for natural gas- includes kit with regulator for field conversion to propane.
- Stainless steel, fully-welded construction to eliminate grease and dirt traps.
- A superior stainless steel burner design allows for better heat distribution and faster recovery.
- Heavy-duty gas valves ensure long life.
- Heavy-duty adjustable legs.
- Heavy-duty cast iron radiants provide even heat distribution and faster recovery.
- Smaller-width grease trays are easier to clean and are sized to fit into commercial dishwashers.
- Cool-to-touch bull-nose design protects from burns.
- Heavy-duty 3mm thick back and side splashes contain splash and keep food on the unit.
- All metal knobs and knob guards protect gas valves from damage and won’t break or crack and are GUARANTEED FOR LIFE.
- 3/4″ NPT gas inlet.
- Clearance and positioning- this appliance must be installed with a minimum clearance of 6″ between left, right, and back sides, and any combustible surface.
- The supplied 4″ legs must be installed and the unit placed on a non-combustible surface.