Vollrath’s Conveyor Toaster is the previous brand Belleco JT1H Toaster and still is the same work horse.
Built on a very reliable simple design
250 Bread Slices Per Hour
1″ – 2-1/8″ opening Height (High Clearance)
Easy to use conveyor control to perfectly toast a variety of bread products –
from sliced bread to buns and bagels. These toasters are well suited for lower
volume applications such as self-serve breakfast buffets and to replace pop-up toasters.
- Stainless steel and aluminized steel construction.
- Variable speed control allows for real-time adjustments.
- 10½” (26.7 cm) 2-slice wide conveyor is larger than industry standard for better toasting results.
- Forced convection toasting promotes uniform results and energy efficiency.
- Energy efficient, fast reacting, quartz heaters.
- High-quality, insulated wires help prevent against dry rotting and cracking.
- High-temperature thermoplastic terminal blocks with stainless steel clamping provides superior connections;
designed for ease of serviceability.
- Maintenance-free drive system; stainless steel drive chain does not require lubrication.
- Standby mode saves up to 75 percent energy during slow periods when unit is not in use
and allows machine to quickly return to full power.
- Adjustable legs.
- 4½ ft. (1.4 m) cord with plug.
- Made in the USA.
The warranty period is 2 year parts, 1 year labor
Heater tubes: The warranty period is 1 year, including labor when performed at an authorized service center
Heater tube glass damage is not covered by this warranty