Vollrath’s Conveyor Toaster is the previous brand Belleco JT3 Toaster and still is the same work horse.
Built on a very reliable simple design
950 Slices Per Hour
1-1/2″-3″ opening Height
208 volt 30 Amp
NEMA 6-30R Plug
Designed for Bread & Bagels
Vollrath’s 950 slices per hour conveyor toaster feature easy-to-use conveyor control and variable top
and bottom heat control to perfectly toast and warm a variety of bread products – bread, buns,
rolls, bagels, waffles, pita bread, Texas toast and English muffins. They provide high-volume with the flexibility
to toast a variety of bread products for breakfast and lunch menu items
- Stainless steel and aluminized steel construction.
- Variable speed control allows for real-time adjustments.
- Variable top and bottom heat control.
- 14½” (36.8 cm) 3-slice wide conveyor is larger than industry standard for better toasting results.
- Product entry opening on high clearance models can be adjusted from 1½”- 3″ (3.8 – 7.6 cm).
- Forced convection toasting promotes uniform results and energy efficiency.
- Energy efficient, fast reacting, quartz heaters.
- High-temperature bearings ensure smooth operation and do not require lubrication.
- High-quality, insulated wires help prevent against dry rotting and cracking.
- High-temperature thermoplastic terminal blocks with stainless steel clamping provides superior
connections; designed for ease of serviceability.
- Maintenance-free drive system; stainless steel drive chain does not require lubrication.
- Standby mode saves up to 75 percent energy during slow periods when unit is not in use and
allows machine to quickly return to full power.
- Fan control switch senses temperature of unit and keeps fan running until unit is completely cool.
- Adjustable legs.
- 4½ ft. (1.4 m) cord with plug.
- Made in the USA.
The warranty period is 2 year parts, 1 year labor
Heater tubes: The warranty period is 1 year parts and labor
Heater tube glass damage is not covered by this warranty