Vollrath’s Conveyor Toaster is the previous brand Belleco JT2 Toaster and still is the same work horse.
Built on a very reliable simple design
800 Slices Per Hour
1-3/4″ opening Height
208 volt 20 Amp
NEMA 6-20R Plug
Designed for toast slices only
Vollrath’s 800 slices per hour conveyor toasters feature easy-to-use conveyor control and
variable top and bottom heat control to perfectly toast. These toasters provide mid-size restaurants
with the flexibility to a variety of bread products for breakfast and lunch menu items.
- Stainless steel and aluminized steel construction.
- Variable speed control allows for real-time adjustments.
- Variable top and bottom heat control.
- 10½” (26.7 cm) 2-slice wide conveyor is larger than industry standard for better toasting results.
- Product entry opening on high clearance models can be adjusted from 1½”- 3″ (3.8 – 7.6 cm).
- Forced convection toasting promotes uniform results and energy efficiency.
- Energy efficient, fast reacting, quartz heaters.
- High-temperature bearings ensure smooth operation and do not require lubrication.
- High-quality, insulated wires help prevent against dry rotting and cracking.
- High-temperature thermoplastic terminal blocks with stainless steel clamping provides superior
connections; designed for ease of serviceability.
- Maintenance-free drive system; stainless steel drive chain does not require lubrication.
- Fan control switch senses temperature of unit and keeps fan running until unit is completely cool.
- Standby mode saves up to 75 percent energy during slow periods
when unit is not in use and allows machine to quickly return to full power.
- Adjustable legs.
- 4½ ft. (1.4 m) cord with plug.
- Made in the USA
The warranty period is 2 year parts, 1 year labor.
Heater tubes: The warranty period is 1 year, including labor when performed at an authorized service center
Heater tube glass damage is not covered by this warranty.