Vollrath Counter Top Convection Oven Full Size (40702)
Vollrath convection ovens offer the perfect opportunity for operations to break into the fresh- baked market or expand existing menus. Ideally suited for dough products, pasties, and cakes- use with pre-made frozen products to achieve fresh-baked sales with high speed and minimal fuss. Due to the unique efficiency of convection ovens, traditional recipe time and/or temperatures must be adjusted to achieve the best result. When considering a traditional oven recipe, you should generally either lower the temperature by about 25 F, or lower the baking time by approximately 25%.
- Custom baffle fan and specially designed diffuser plate create consistent air flow and even, reliable baking
- 120 minute bake timer feature automatically switches oven off after set time
- Cool-touch door is easily removable for cleaning-features heavy-duty stainless steel construction and hinges for durability
- Supplied with non-tip chrome plated steel shelves
- Interior light makes monitoring cooking easier
- Temperature range 150F-570F
- Knob guard protects thermostat and timer against damage or accidental changes
- 40702 (4 shelves) accommodates four full-size sheet pans
- 40702 features a steam injection system for manual humidity control, which allows for browning and crisping of pastry and bread products.
- Also features advanced circulation with dual, self-reversing fans for more uniform cooking
- Convection Air Flow Systems-convection fans are surrounded by a ring element and feature a specially designed diffuser plate to create a consistent and even warm air flow to envelope baking food.
- Additionally, the 40702 unit features dual fans that periodically reverse their spin direction to ensure an even more uniform air flow. This system results in higher quality baking and greater efficiency in comparison with conventional ovens